Sunday, November 13, 2011

Parent's meeting

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the delay in posting this.  We had a great parent meeting last friday, I hope that I answered everyone's questions!  It was great to meet everyone!  You can follow this link to download the notes from our parent meeting.  For those who did not attend, please let me know if you have any questions! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this Friday evening at 6:30 (in the cafeteria) at our first meeting!

WANTED:  ONE ENTHUSIASTIC MOM (OR DAD) TO BE OUR TROOP'S COOKIE PARENT!  I am also going to send out an email with more details about this, but I am looking for one parent to be our "cookie parent" and run the program for our troop.  Would anyone be interested in this volunteer position?



Wendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment