Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome to Daisy Troop 6158!

Hi!  Welcome to our troop website!

I am trying to compile all important information so that we can find it quickly and in one place as I try to get our new troop up and running, so for right now it is a work in progress... I will be adding things as I learn of new resources or information.

Please be patient with me as I learn everything Girl Scouts...there is a LOT to learn in building a new troop as well as leading a Daisy troop!

To start, I have added a page, "New to Our Troop?" that outlines what parents can do to start their daughter in our troop, including registration and forms that need to be filled out.   You can find this page by clicking on the tab at the top of the page.

We will have a parent info night soon (date/time TBD) to go over many administrative things regarding starting our new troop.  In the meantime, I will need the girls to get registered with the Girl Scouts and assigned to our troop (see the New to Our Troop page for more details).

I am excited, it will be a fun year! :)

Wendy Groszkiewicz (it's ok to call me Wendy G...but it is pronounced "gross-kevich")

0 comments:

Post a Comment